Pages

Monday, June 17, 2024

Singapore Travel requirement

Long before my visit, I had heard that Singapore is the cleanest city in the world and that there are strict laws such as no jaywalking, no spitting in public places, and no littering. Additionally, you cannot piggyback on your neighbor's WiFi. Violating any of these laws can result in fines or even jail time. If you do not flush the toilet after using a public restroom, you can also be fined. So, during my visit, I was very conscious of these rules and laws.

Other than that, you will need a digital visa called Singapore Arrival Card to enter the country as a tourist, which I obtained through a phone app called MYICA Mobile. You can also obtain on website Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA). Your visa application can only be submitted three days prior to your arrival. And unlike Australia and New Zealand, this application is free!

No comments:

Post a Comment