Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2024

Australia- 9) A Stroll to Eden's Lookout Point

Eden is a coastal town located in the South Coast region of New South Wales, Australia. Situated on the shores of Twofold Bay, it is one of the most southerly towns in the state, close to the border with Victoria.  The area around Eden has been traditionally inhabited by the Thaua people of the Yuin nation. European settlement began in the early 19th century, with the town established in 1843.

Upon arriving in Eden, I took a walk to the lookout point, eager to immerse myself in the natural beauty of the area. The journey began at the small port, where a collection of beautiful boats bobbed gently on the clear blue waters of Twofold Bay. 

As I continued my walk, I was struck by the unique shapes of the trees along the trail. These trees, with their twisted branches and vibrant foliage, seemed to tell stories of the winds and weather they had withstood over the years. 

The trail led me closer to the cliffs, where the blue waters of the bay stretched out before me, meeting the sky at the horizon. The cliffs themselves were a marvel, their rugged surfaces contrasting beautifully with the smooth, shimmering sea below. Standing at the lookout point, I felt a profound sense of peace and awe, as if I were on the edge of the world, looking out over an endless expanse of natural beauty.





No comments:

Post a Comment